Pink LG Arena Touchscreen Phone for Christmas Present

Thursday admin



I'm keen to getting myself a new range of pink gadgets this Christmas and a new mobile phone is one of them! The pink LG Arena KM900 is one of my choices, because of its light pink enclosure and 3-inch touchscreen. It has 5 megapixel camera which is perfect for me who likes to take photos using my phone, then upload them later online using the cellphone's built-in WiFi. It also features Dolby Mobile for Music so I can also play music. I also like that it has GPS which let me plan my route when I drive. This pink mobile phone features 8 GB of storage so I don't have to worry about saving pictures, videos or music.


Specifications:
  • Quad-Band Unlocked GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900
  • 5 Megapixel Camera with Video Capture
  • A2DP Bluetooth
  • Edge
  • Email Client
  • GPS / Location
  • High-Speed Data GPRS
  • Memory Card Slot
  • MP3
  • Speaker Phone
  • Touch Screen and Wi-Fi
  • Dolby Mobile for Music 
  • 3D S-Class UI 
  • Sleek Metal & Tempered Glass
  • Up to 4 hours of talk time, Up to 300 hours of standby time
  • Size (LWH): 1.8 inches, 0.5 inches, 4 inches
  • Weight: 1.1 pounds

0 comments:

Post a Comment