Top 3 Netbooks to Have This Season

Tuesday admin

I have featured a lot of netbooks recently. We love all those netbooks, but I have to admit I have my top 3 favorites. All of them are pink, shiny, lightweight, ultraportable and pretty in their own way. Here are my top picks so far. Which one is your favorite?

The pink Samsung N150 Netbook: with its 93% full-sized keyboard, I couldn't ask for more!



The pink Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 Netbook: weighing only 2.6 pounds, I immediately fell in love with it!

The pink Sony VAIO VPC-W111XX Netbook: its LCD screen is so friendly to the eyesight that I can't take my eyes off it!
All of these feature 10.1 inch LCD screens but their prices vary. Each is worth its price though! Take your pick and find your favorite pink netbook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment