Best Pink BlackBerry Smartphones of All Time

Wednesday admin

Being a BlackBerry user, I can't help but be a fan of this cool smartphone. Still, I have my own share of favorites from RIM's line of BlackBerry mobile phones, all of which are of course in pink! From answering my emails, to updating my social networking sites, this cellphone is very useful! Here are the best pink BlackBerry phones of all time, at least for me.

The pink BlackBerry Curve 8330: its baby pink color and 2.0 megapixel camera made it part of my list!



The pink BlackBerry Curve 9330: it is a 3G phone that's sizzling in hot pink!


The pink BlackBerry Curve 8520 is so pretty in baby pink, that you would want to eat it! 


Snaps to RIM for coming up with a fantastic series of BlackBerry Curve that suits our taste in all things pink!

0 comments:

Post a Comment